Thursday 5 July 2007

NoTHing tO WritE ABouT(what the heck)

The universe seems to be as unique as it appears,the stars seem to be in their places and the earth (i can't tell for sure) is surely on its rightful course,but still something seems different over the past three days.My semester exams and the two weeks of arduous training period are finally over and as it appears that I have loads of time to waste,but.... something has been stirring deep within for quite sometime now(and no it is not indigestion) and time to kill has been hard to get.Something is definitely brewing upstairs,i can smell it(a burnt one most of the times).
When i returned to Calcutta I had no intention whatsoever to try and learn what a microcontroller is or even attempt to fathom a run-time machine language module(see I told you I am growing weird and for the record my friends would testify to the fact that I am basically lazy).
It has been raining since i can rememeber.The entire city is flooded.The MET Dept. has registered 160mm of rain since yesterday.The mood in the city is depressing (and the mud and dirty water has'nt helped either).I have'nt seen sunshine since I came here,but nothing it seems can dampen my spirits.At first I thought this was just a passing fad but it has refused to budge even an inch and as if things could not get any more worse,I am currently contemplating getting my hands on a processor board to simulate C expressions and function calls.
Now that I am sitting infront of my comp with"coming back to life "(by pink floyd in case a few don't know)playinng in the background I could not help but plagiarise a portion of their lyrics.It goes somewhat like this:
"lost in thought and lost in time
while the seeds of life and the seeds of change were planted

Outside the rain fell dark and slow
While I pondered on this dangerous but irresistable past time
I took a heavenly ride through our silence
I knew the moment had arrived
For killing the past and coming back to life"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you'll want to place a facebook icon to your site. I just marked down the blog, although I must complete it manually. Just my advice.